This website last updated on June 2, 2013. For Recent Updates, click here.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image












The Lethbridge Trailblazers Motorcycle Club was established in 1952, and then later incorporated in 1962. In 1970, the name was changed to the Lethbridge Motorcycle Club.



The Club started strictly as a road club and held many road events including Poker Runs, weekend outings and its Annual Christmas Tree Run.


The focus turned in 1968 to dirt- type riding and events, with the acquisition of a piece of property at the end of 9th St. North, on which they were able to ride and hold many kinds of dirt-type events.





Many Motocrosses, Hill Climbs, Trials and Oval Dirt Track events were held there until 1976, when the property was sold and the lease not renewed by the new owners.

Operations then moved to the present location two miles north of Raymond Alberta, on Temple Hill Race Track.





The Lethbridge Motorcycle Club is a volunteer-based organization that supports a variety of motorcycle events throughout the year.

The club offers something for every motorcycle enthusiast, from street riders to dirt riders to ice racers. Come check us out.

The Club meets the second Tuesday of every month throughout the year at the Royal Canadian Legion 324 Mayor Magrath Drive South.






For more information, call (403) 328-8973 or email us at lethbridgemotorcycleclub@hotmail.com.





Visitors

Copyright 2009 Lethbridge Motorcycle Club
Images used in the design of this website taken by R. Jeff LeGrand. Check out his website: www.ipromoca.com
This website designed and maintained by JoAnne Zelmer